Manufactured in the UK, the Britannia P50 6ltr Wet Chemical fire extinguisher is a service-free unit that never requires an engineer call-out during it’s 10 year guaranteed lifespan. The F-Class extinguisher is specially designed to tackle cooking fat fires, making it ideal for commercial and industrial kitchen applications. Britannia P50 service-free fire extinguishers are Kitemarked to the latest BS EN3 standard and offer many benefits.
- Free site survey, installation (including wall sign) by certified engineers with every P50 extinguisher. Once you have placed the order we will contact you to arrange a date for the free delivery, free site survey, free installation and free certification/training.
- Free certification by extinguisher engineer at installation
- Extinguisher rating 75F
- Corrosion-free design
- 10 Year savings on engineer’s charges
- No refill after five years required
- 10 Year Warranty
- Manufactured in the UK
- Kitemarked by BSI to BS EN3
- 100% recyclable extinguisher
- Can be factory refurbished after use or at the end of its 10 year life to give another 10 year lifespan. This service costs currently £120 ex VAT including collection and re-delivery from and to your premises.
- 100% UV Protection
- Super strength composite construction
- Supplied with wall bracket
- Free ‘after fire replacement’
Please contact us for more details.