Britannia’s P50 6ltr foam fire extinguisher is a service-free fire extinguisher, never requiring an engineer call-out during the unit’s 10 year guaranteed life. With kitemark to the EN3 standard, these extinguishers conform to all of the latest standards and offer many benefits. The ‘foam with anti-freeze’ P50 extinguisher is perfect for outdoor applications or any environment where temperatures may fall to -5 °C.
- Free site survey, installation (including wall sign) by certified engineers with every P50 extinguisher. Once you have placed the order we will contact you to arrange a date for the free delivery, free site survey, free installation and free certification/training.
- Free Certification by extinguisher engineer at installation
- Extinguisher Rating 27A 183B – far surpasses standard 6ltr foams
- Corrosion-proof design
- 10 Year savings on engineer’s charges
- No refill after five years required
- Low temperature ‘Anti-freeze’ version available (rating 13A 183B)
- 10 Year Warranty
- Manufactured in the UK
- Kitemarked by BSI to BS EN3
- Safe for use on live electrical equipment up to 1000 V at a distance of 1m
- Recyclable extinguisher
- Can be factory refurbished after use or at the end of its 10 year life to give another 10 year lifespan. This service costs currently £120 ex VAT including collection and re-delivery from and to your premises.
- UV Protected
- Super strength composite construction
- Over 1kg lighter than a standard 6ltr foam extinguisher
- Supplied with wall bracket
- Free ‘after fire replacement’
Please contact us for more details.