Kitemarked to the latest British Standard, the Britannia P50 2kg powder fire extinguisher does not require an annual service carried out by an engineer. The extinguisher has a 10 year warranty and can be factory refurbished at the end of this time to achieve another 10 year lifespan (maximum 20 year lifespan).
- Available with optional site survey and installation package. Once you have placed the order we will contact you to arrange a date for the delivery, site survey, installation (including wall sign) and certification and training
- Extinguisher Rating: 13A, 55B, C
- Corrosion-free design
- 10 year savings on engineer’s call-out and servicing charges
- No refill required after five years
- 10 year warranty
- Manufactured by Britannia in the UK
- BSI Kitemarked to BS EN3
- 100% recyclable extinguisher
- Can be factory refurbished after use or at the end of its 10 year life to give another 10 year lifespan.
- 100% UV Protection
- Robust composite construction
- Wall bracket supplied as standard
- Free ‘after fire replacement’
- Suitable for use on electrical fires
Please note: The use of powder fire extinguishers indoors is not recommended by BS 5306-8:2012 due to the mess powder creates and the potential impairment of vision and respiration it can cause.
Please contact us for more details.