Our broad spectrum water mist fire extinguishers present ground-breaking fire fighting technology. The design of the water mist extinguishers’ supersonic nozzle creates a microscopic mist curtain which reduces the oxygen content (that fuels fire) around the fire, extinguishes the flames and creates a highly effective cooling blanket on the burning material, preventing re-ignition.
Our water mist extinguisher can be used on A, B, C type fires and on live electrical equipment, as it is tested up to 35000 Volt and only contains de-ionised water, which cannot conduct electricity. It even has an F (deep fat fryer fires) rating. The units are ideal for offices, offices, nurseries, schools, churches, HMOs, smaller kitchens and areas where a messy discharge would be a problem. They are, of course, also perfect as general household extinguishers.
- Extinguisher Rating 8A, 13B, 25F
- Can be used on class A, B, C, F type fires and live electrical equipment.
- Kitemarked and CE marked
- No residue after discharge
- 100% environmentally friendly
- 35kV Di-electrical test pass and use of de-ionised water make it safe on live electrical equipment of up to 1000V
- Supplied complete with wall mounting bracket
- 5 Year Warranty
- Made in the UK