Water mist fire extinguishers present ground-breaking technology. The design of the water mist extinguishers’ supersonic nozzle creates a microscopic mist curtain which reduces the oxygen content (that fuels fire) around the fire, extinguishes the flames and creates a highly effective cooling blanket on the hot fuel, preventing re-ignition.
Water Mist fire extinguishers are the first water extinguishers to have an ‘F’ rating (deep fat fryer fires etc). These units are therefore ideal for small kitchens, small boats, garages and areas where a messy discharge would be a problem. The extinguishers have also passed the 35kV di-electrical test and contain de-ionised water (which will not conduct electricity, even in a puddle), making them safe to use on live electrical equipment.
- Perfect for boats, caravans and kitchens
- Non-harmful and non-poisonous to humans and furniture etc.
- Extinguisher Rating 5F
- Can be used on class A, B, C, F type fires and live electrical equipment
- No residue after discharge
- 100% environmentally friendly
- Safe on live electrical equipment of up to 1000V: 35kV Di-electrical tested and using non-conductive de-ionised water
- CE marked and LPCB Certified
- Supplied complete with wall mounting bracket
- 5 Year Warranty
- Made in the UK
Below are the extinguisher dimensions when fitted with the supplied wall bracket.